We will take care of your pet!
NOTICE TO OUR CLIENTS:
To ensure the safety of our clients and staff alike, we have moved to curbside/drop-off appointments and procedures effective immediately. Our process will be as follows:
- Please call us when you are in the parking lot of the hospital for your pet's scheduled appointment.
- We will have one person come in with your pet or we may come to get your pet while you wait in your vehicle.
- The doctor will discuss findings and make a plan with you as usual, but it may be over the phone.
- Scheduled drop-off pet visits can be made for exams, blood work or another testing. The same intake and discharge procedures detailed above will occur.
- Drive up to pick up medications and food: We can bring medications to your vehicle or leave it in our mailbox. We will bring your food out to your vehicle. We can also mail medications.
- In order to minimize direct contact time payments over the phone are appreciated. We would prefer to minimize cash and check transactions whenever possible.
We appreciate your understanding and invite you to give us a call with any concerns or questions you may have at 620-241-4114. Thank you for your continued support and patience as we work to prevent the spread of COVID-19. God Bless.