COVID-19 PREVENTION PROCEDURES
We will take care of your pet!
NOTICE TO OUR CLIENTS:
Due to the rise in COVID-19 cases to ensure the safety of our clients and staff alike, we have moved back to curbside/drop-off appointments and procedures effective immediately. Your pet's health is our utmost priority and our team remains dedicated to providing quality care for you and your pet. Thank you very much for working with us as we find ways to continue caring for our patients while keeping everyone healthy and safe. Our process will be as follows:
● Please call us when you are in the parking lot of the hospital for your pet’s scheduled appointment.
● We will come to get your pet while you wait in your vehicle. Please have your pet on a leash or in a carrier. If you do not have a leash or carrier let us know and we will provide one for you.
● Euthanasia - We understand that it is difficult to lose a beloved pet, therefore exceptions will be made for euthanasia's. Clients may be with their pet to say good-bye but must wear a mask. Only two people will be allowed in with their pets.
● The doctor will discuss findings and make a plan with you as usual, but it will be over the phone.
● Scheduled drop-off pet visits can be made for exams, blood work, or other testing. The same intake and discharge procedures detailed above will occur.
● Drive up to pick up medications and food: We can bring medications to your vehicle or leave in our mailbox. We can also mail medications. We will bring your food out to your vehicle.
Please call us at 620-241-4114 if you have any questions or concerns; we’re happy to help! We appreciate your continued support and patience as we work to prevent the spread of COVID-19. God Bless!