We will take care of your pet!
NOTICE TO OUR CLIENTS:
To ensure the safety of our clients and staff alike, we have moved to curbside/drop-off appointments and procedures effective immediately. Our process will be as follows:
- We are open for business and our hours are the same but we are now doing CURBSIDE ONLY, DO NOT ENTER THE BUILDING. Please call from your vehicle upon your arrival.
- You will see caution tape around our building. We will let you know when someone will be out to meet you at the tape.
- Please have your pet on a leash or in a carrier. If you do not have a carrier or leash please let us know and we will provide one for you.
- Scheduled drop-off pet visits can be made for exams, blood work or other testing. The same intake and discharge procedures detailed above will occur.
- We would prefer payment over the phone by credit card but will accept cash or checks.
- If you have medications to be picked up please call us when you are on your way and we will place them in our mailbox.
- More information on what experts are saying about pets getting or transmitting Coronavirus can be found here.
We appreciate your understanding and invite you to give us a call with any concerns or questions you may have at 620-241-4114. Thank you for your continued support and patience as we work to prevent the spread of COVID-19. God Bless.