Need gift ideas? We have the purr-fect solution! Gift certificates are grrreat, give the gift of quality veterinary care. Ask us today about our gift certificates!
We're pleased to offer the following services at Southview Veterinary Hospital:
Types of Pets Seen
- Pocket Pets
Preventative Care Programs
Through good preventative care programs, we are extending the time people and pets enjoy together. Every pet needs at least an annual physical to ensure a healthy and happy life. We truly believe the key to a healthy pet is early detection and prevention of disease.
- Wellness Exam and Vaccines
- Therapy laser to help with pain management
- Parasite control
- Ear examination and cleaning
- Anal sac expression
- Geriatric wellness
- Microchip pet identification
- Dental Cleanings
- A variety of preventative dental care items for owners to do at home
- Onsite Pharmacy
- Hospice Care/Euthanasia
We are proud to offer a full-service in-house laboratory to help determine what is ailing your pet.
- Blood Analyzing Machines
- X-Ray Machines
- Ultrasound Machine
- Many soft tissue surgeries including gastrointestinal, skin and tumors
- Routine spays, neuters and declaws
- Ophthalmic and orthopedics
- Use of a surgical laser when indicated
- Referrals for more advanced procedures
- Twice daily feeding of Science Diet Maintenance pet food or bring your own pet's food
- Individual care of each animal including personalized medications and needs
- Twice daily cleaning and sterilization of cages and runs
- Baths are offered for our visitors
- Daily Bathing
- Pedicure - Dremel (Canine & Feline)
Emergency visits are accepted anytime our clinic is open. If you feel you have an emergency with your pet, please call us or come to the hospital immediately. If possible it is best to call before coming in so that a staff member can advise you on your particular emergency.